It looks like we’ve adopted another dog. Or, should I say Parker did. Typically, our Cavalier chews his furry toys right through to the stuffing in 30 minutes or less. But, this $3 PetSmart toy has held up for one full day with squeaker, ears and tail fully intact. Parker travels around the house with him like a long-lost friend. So, I’m going to consider him part of our family – for now.
Posts Tagged ‘petsmart’
Parker has been participating in puppy training classes at PetSmart. Today’s lesson: loose leash walking in slow motion.
Having never owned a puppy, we took our preparation very seriously. We read a ton of blogs, online websites and books, all of which recommended products.
Below are a few puppy products that Parker likes:
- Nature’s Best natural puppy dog food (we found he is allergic to corn and corn syrup)(www.PetSmart.com)
- Prime Bites natural freeze dried dog treats (www.PetSmart.com)
- WallyBed pet beds (www.wallybed.com)
- SturdiBag Bordeaux Pet Carrier (for air travel)(www.PetSmart.com)
- Petmate Kennel (up to 16” tall and 22” long)(for car travel)(www.PetSmart.com)
- Iris Pet Pen Commercial Grade (63”W x 63”D x 34 ¼”H)(www.Dog.com)
- E-Z dog vanilla-flavored pet toothpaste (www.PetSmart.com)
- Waterless Bath No Rinse Shampoo (www.PetSmart.com)
- Earthbath Hot Spot & Itch Relief (www.PetSmart.com)
- Top Paw dog brush (www.PetSmart.com)
- DermaLyte hypo-allergenic shampoo (www.PetSmart.com)
- And, toys, toys, toys
And, here are a few blogs/resources that helped us.